Sunday, January 25, 2009

Teachers 2.0

I just joined the Teachers 2.0 social networking group. After reading George Siemens theories of keeping current with the new tools available for educators, I thought that joining a group that introduces, instructs, and shares ideas about new learning tools for my classroom. Some of the current forums include how educators are using technology in the classroom, students’ use of message tools, and teacher’s feedback for online projects.

I feel that this social network will be extremely supportive for me in asking other educators questions about some of the latest tools that can be implemented in my classroom. Posting my reactions, concerns, and success after integrating new tools in my classroom will promote my peers to view and offer advice. When I am able to integrate blogs into my book clubs posting about my experiences might offer me new insight and new members of our network ideas for their own classrooms. Knowing that my personal pedagogy includes being a lifelong learner I look forward to learning from my colleagues and helping them learn!

Click here http://teachers20.ning.com/ to visit my new professional network!

1 comment:

Maryanne said...

I hope that it turns out to be a good choice for you.
Dr. Burgos